We are coming together to raise money for the Susan G. Komen 60 mile Walk for the Cure in memory of our sweet sweet sister and friend, Paige Cahoon.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

WE DID IT...

I just wanted to inform everyone out there that OUR GOALS HAVE BEEN REACHED!!! Thank you all sooo very much for your support and your donations!!! My sister, Karmen, my mom, Diane, and myself have all raised $2300 each... and then some!!! I think between the three of us we raised nearly $10,000!!! Because of your wonderful generosity we will all be able to participate in the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk for the Cure in honor of our sweet sister TOGETHER!!! I am excited about this experience and even more excited about the opportunity to participate in this event with my sister and mom!!! I can't express enough how much this means to me, and all of your generosity has made this possible!!! THANK YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment